NEW - NOW WITH SUPER FLEX PIVOTING HINGES
The Eclipse vehicle awnings provide instant shelter and now come with super flex pivoting hinges which reduce component stress and failure common with inferior versions. Constructed from specifically formulated Polyamide, the new Darche spec hinges are highly crack resistant with a density of 1.15 g/cm³ and are able to withstand extreme heat (up to 180°C). Together with super tough mould treated 12 Oz/yd² proofed poly/cotton ripstop canvas and a massive 2000mm water head, the Eclipse awnings are engineered to perform and last.
- Designed to maximize UV blockout and direct sunlight.
- Raw edges are bound with canvas - twin needle stitching ensures strength and reliability.
- 600gsm laminated PVC transit cover.
- Transit cover features a No.10 self repairing coil zip, eliminating zip jam whilst providing robust protection against road grime, dust and weather.
- Specifically formulated Polyamide pivoting hinges are highly crack resistant and super flexible, reducing component stress.
- Twin channel alloy profiles allow secure and space saving pole pack away.
- Alloy profiles are finished with end caps, ensuring no sharp edges are exposed.
- Black anodized alloy twist lock poles.
Size: 1.4m x 2m
Ideal For: 4WD Touring
|Shipping weight:||9,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||8,00 Kg|