Completely enclosed, the Eclipse Annex offers additional protection from the elements and can be used as an eatery or sleeping room. The mould treated and light weight 210D rip stop polyester oxford material provides durability, and reduces the weight placed on the awning rafter arms and legs when compared to heavier poly cotton canvas options.
The Annex sides feature a large gusset window allowing adequate ventilation in wet conditions, and a generous sized side door. A large front mesh window with roll up blind can also be erected, providing additional shelter. (Awning poles not included - sold separately).
The rear is fitted with a door, allowing easy access to the vehicle. The Annex also features a roof ceiling and heavy duty PVC 250sgm zip on/off floor, as well as a high 2000mm water head with PU coating. All seams are heat sealed preventing water ingress, tension straps are adjustable and a carry bag is included. Available in 2m and 2.5m wide models, the Eclipse Annex works perfectly with the Eclipse Awnings.
- 210D mould treated rip-stop polyester oxford material
- 2000mm water head PU coated
- Four sides, plus 250gsm PVC zip on/off floor and a roof
- Sides feature a door and gusset window
- Rear door
- Large front mesh window with roll up blind
- 8 adjustable tension straps
- Sturdy No.8 coil self-repairing zip and nickel eyelets
- Thick gauge pegs
- Carry bag 210D polyester
- Pair with ECLIPSE ANNEX ADJUSTABLE POLE (170-240CM) - sold separately
Size: 2.5m x 2.5m
Ideal For: 4x4 Touring
* Darche Eclipse Awning sold separately
|Shipping weight:||6,05 Kg|
|Product weight:||5,50 Kg|