Umbrella frame will allow you to set up a tent in less than 1 minute! Quickly build a tent up is especially important in the autumn and winter when it's cold and you can't spend much time setting up the tent.
The material of the outer fly Bereg UP-2 Deluxe is made of waterproof high-tech Oxford fabric 300 PU 4000, inner fly of Oxford fabric 210 PU 2000. Between the two flies formed air layer which reduces the amount of condensate (condensate is the moisture that formed on the tent, due to the difference of temperature inside and outside the tent) and keeps the heat in the tent. All seams of an external tent fly are pasted by a sealing tape and provide protection against moisture which can arise as a result of a rain or snow.
At the floor of the tent (on the outside) is a protective skirt from rain, snow and wind. Also on this skirt there are loops for fixing pegs and more reliable installation of the tent. Similar loops-pockets are on the outside of the tent. They are designed for rope, which you can further strengthen the tent when installing. Loop-pockets are made with reflective elements that provide additional security.
The outer fly is connected to the frame with reliable Velcro made of frost-resistant PVC. These Velcro have a wide size and are located in the folds of the tent frame. Thus Velcro will not allow to bend arcs from the frame of the tent, as well as protect the tent from mechanical damage.
The inner fly is tent attached to the frame by means of textile Velcro. It is easy to remove for cleaning or if you want to make a summer family tent for camping.
Four arched entrances are located opposite each other. They are equipped with mosquito nets with zippers, providing better air flow in hot weather and excellent visibility. You can buy a transparent arched door for the "UP-2 Deluxe" tent here.
Arched entrances do not interfere with the use of the tent as a fishing or hunting, because on the fly there viewing window loopholes with mosquito nets and transparent door. When useless, the entrances are closed by an outer fly.
Multifunctional windows Bereg UP-2 Deluxe has a set of layers:
- Protective layer of the outer fly with additional support for ventilation;
- Windows with Velcro around the perimeter, made of transparent PVC, which can withstand temperatures from + 40 to -50 degrees Celsius;
- Fabric external tent fly with zipper;
- Anti-mosquito layer with zipper;
- Fabric inner tent with zipper.
- Universal tent UP-2 Deluxe has several features that allow you to use with wood stoves. For safe use of the wood stove inside the tent, one part of the tent inside (where the stove is used) is equipped with a removable heat-resistant fabric with Velcro. This heat-resistant fabric can withstand up to 1200 degrees Celsius and does not support combustion. At the top of the tent (above the removable heat-resistant fabric) is a chimney wood stove. The chimney consists of the same heat-resistant fabric and stainless steel ring. This chimney does not allow the hot pipe of the wood stove to contact with the fabric of the tent. This is a great example of fire safety. Heat-resistant fabric, which we use in tents, additionally impregnated with silicone. It also does not leak moisture and does not burn.
Standard equipment tent Bereg UP-2 Deluxe includes: fully removable floor with zipper. Zipper slightly above the ground surface, which prevents icing zipper in the cold and does not allow moisture leak during rain or sleet.
In autumn and winter, we recommend using a three-layer insulated floor for tent Bereg UP-2. This floor completely isolates moisture, keeps the heat in the tent and allows you to feel comfortable when in a tent without shoes. Set insulated floor in two ways: spread out under the tent or lay inside.
On the outside of the "UP-2 Deluxe" has a 4 zipper for fastening the vestibule with dimensions of 2, 3 or 5 meters. The vestibule has a chimney and can also be used with a wood stove and become a comfortable kitchen or a camp bath.
Equipment tent Bereg UP-2 Deluxe:
- Five entrances with mosquito net with zipper. One entrances is a removable hinged door with velcro;
- Four zipper on arched entrances above the entrance to attach the vestibule;
Carefully secure the tent on the surface in strong gusts of wind to avoid overturning!
It is not recommended to use the stove and other heating devices in tents when the wind is more than 10 m/s!
Do not use flammable substances to ignite the stove!
It is FORBIDDEN to use gas, gas equipment, and liquid fuel devices for heating!
It is mandatory to use a smoke detecto when heating the tent. Check its performance regularly and change the batteries!
When installing and assembling, be careful when manipulating the elastic bars of the frame. Their sharp straightening can lead to injury!
Install the stove only in a specially equipped place. Before installing, spread a heat-resistant cloth carpet on the floor or ground!
Observe caution during sauna procedures. Do not touch the metal parts of the tent (frame bars, locks) to avoid burns. Pour water on the stove in small portions!
When using the stove, do not close all windows and entrances! Ensure that fresh air enters the room!
- Two multifunctional five-layer windows;
- The chimney, installing a wood-burning stove the size of 90 mm (can order any size);
- Two pockets with additional zippered compartments;
- Two removable pockets;
- Shelf-mesh under the arch inside the tent;
- Removable floor with zipper;
- Snap hooks for drying clothes or fastening the flashlight;
- Removable visor that can be installed above the entrance in rainfall conditions;
- Ventilation window of the tent for additional air flow when using a wood stove.